Getting a spray tan before vacation is a great way to look your best on the beach or poolside. But how many days before your trip should you get your tan?
The answer depends on a few factors, including the type of spray tan you get, your skin type, and how long you want the tan to last.
Spray Tan Types
There are two main types of spray tans: airbrush and booth. Airbrush tans are applied by a technician using a spray gun, while booth tans are applied by a machine.
Airbrush tans tend to be more natural-looking than booth tans, and they also last longer. However, they can be more expensive. Booth tans are less expensive, but they can be more streaky.
If you have sensitive skin, you may want to get a spray tan at least 3 days before your vacation. This will give your skin time to adjust to the tan without any irritation.
If you have normal skin, you can get a spray tan 1-2 days before your vacation. This will give the tan enough time to develop, but it won’t be so dark that it looks fake.
If you want your tan to last for the entire duration of your vacation, you should get it 2-3 days before you leave. This will give the tan enough time to develop and fade evenly.
If you’re only going on vacation for a few days, you can get your spray tan the day before you leave. However, the tan may not last as long.
Soleil Spray is a popular spray tan company that offers both airbrush and booth tans. They have a wide range of shades to choose from, and their tans are known for being natural-looking and long-lasting.
If you’re planning to get a spray tan before your vacation, I recommend Soleil Spray. They have a team of experienced technicians who will help you get the perfect tan for your skin type and desired look.
Here are some tips for getting a spray tan before vacation:
- Exfoliate your skin the day before your appointment. This will help the tan develop evenly.
- Avoid shaving or waxing the day of your appointment. This can cause the tan to streak.
- Apply moisturizer to your skin after your tan. This will help the tan last longer.
- Avoid swimming or sweating for 24 hours after your tan. This can cause the tan to fade.
With a little planning, you can get a spray tan before vacation that will make you look and feel your best.
Here are some additional tips for getting the most out of your spray tan:
- Choose a reputable spray tan studio.
- Ask about the type of spray tan they use.
- Tell the technician about your skin type and desired look.
- Follow the aftercare instructions carefully.
With a little care and attention, you can get a spray tan that will last for days. So go ahead and Book your Appointment Today!